Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Bilingual Resources for Children

Through my searches I've found a few really good bilingual resources.

The Utah State Library has some really nice bilingual story time scripts available on their website. And the Lititz Public Library has a really good powerpoint titled Bilingual Storytime for Beginners.

Last but certainly not least, I came across a wonderful blog titled El Perro en la Luna (The Dog on the Moon) that has the most wonderful reviews of Spanish Children's books. I've never come across a website quite like this one, and I highly recommend it. Most of the books I have never come across but look very interesting, and some I have heard of and loved (like Little Beauty by Anthony Browne, known in Spanish as Cosita Linda). I highly recommend this blog and will be visiting it often.

No comments:

Post a Comment